I found this in my draft section of the blog. I had never added photos and published. Number one brought a smile to my face.
- We have been working with Ava on picking up her toys at night and cleaning up messes she has made. Some nights it is so frustrating trying to get all her stuff put back into place. Last night Bradley was enforcing the pick up and trying to get Ava to pack up all her Little People. She loves, loves, loves the Little People. She has issues with speediness of clean up, and wants to talk to each people individually as she puts them up. So last night, Bradley is frustrated with her and she insists on naming each animal and the sound it makes. Bradley jumps on to her and so instead of saying it out loud, she whispers each animal and sound out the side of her mouth. I was having to stifle my laughter the whole time! It was so classic!
- We have officially booked a trip to Disney World for March 16th-23rd. We will be staying on property at Port Orleans Riverside. Bradley and I stayed there in 2003 and it was beautiful! You should see Bradley and I with my legal pad planning out the trip and preparing to make reservations for character dinners for Ava. I am so excited!
- If Ava cooperates and feels artistic, you may see some crafts pop up on here tomorrow!
- One of Ava's new favorite foods is Campbell's Select Harvest - Potato Broccoli Cheese Soup. I make a can and split it with her. She will run to her high chair for "Broccoli Soup!!!!"
- Christmas decorations are out at stores around here and when Ava sees them, she says, "It's Christmas. Look Mommy, it's Christmas!"
- Back in the summer, Bradley was watching Spiderman 3 while Ava was in the room. This led to a lot of tears and lots of crying about 'monster.' In Sunday's paper there was ad about videos on sale at a local video store. Ava saw Spiderman's picture and said, "Look! A Monster!" She still remembers that monster after all these months. Bradley tried to explain that Spiderman was a good guy, but I guess to Ava he will always be a monster.
- I'm sure most of you have noticed the layout changes on the blog. I am trying to find a format that works for us and all the pictures we post. Just bear with me until I get it figured out.
- Not sure if we will be putting lights up outside this year due to the death of a portion of our shrubs. Something is killing them and we are about to have to suck it up and dig them up.
- We are already falling behind this holiday season. Usually we put our tree up the weekend before Thanksgiving, but this year we still haven't gotten out the first box. Maybe some decorating tomorrow while I bake a cake for Thanksgiving...
- I can't wait for this to come out... (INSERT TRAILER) Not sure what this was ;)
Monday, February 11, 2013
Posted by Tiffany, Bradley, Ava, and Harrison at 7:57 AM
Sunday, February 10, 2013
No matter what my mood is these kids always no how to make me smile. They always do something that brings a smile to my face and a giggle to my heart. It's just the little things that I always want to remember.
|My Little Fashionista - All dolled up in her outfit from Aunt Bo and Uncle Mike|
|Gotta have his tractors. He always wants to carry something in the car.|
|Seriously? He was wearing Scout's collar and pretending to be a doggie.|
|My baby girl and I watching the Groundhog on Feb. 2nd.|
|Loving lazy days.|
|The Superbowl yummies|