It was 7 years ago this month that I started this blog to keep our families connected with our firstborn, Ava. Since then, we have shared our lives and silliness with you all (if there is anyone out there still reading!).
Here is what I have learned through my blogger stats:
- 51% of our readers use Internet Explorer
- 85% of our readers use Windows
- Our most popular post was announcing our pregnancy with Harrison.
- Our second most popular post was when Ava made pee pee in the potty. Little did we know we still wouldn't have her potty trained for more than a year later.
- Here was our 100th post.
- Altogether we have had 20,045 page views on our blog. :)
Welcome to the Rogers Family Blog.
So thanks for staying with us - That is if anyone is still out there! :)