Background

Friday, June 09, 2006

Welcome to the Rogers's Family Blog!


Well, I decided that since it was summer and so many changes will be taking place over the next couple of months, I should start a blog. So here it is, the place to catch up on what is happening with the Rogers.

Today we went to the doctor for a check-up. I am 30 weeks today and everything was great. Plus, my blood pressure was way down!

Summer vacation is going great and I am so thankful for this break. Just want to say hi to everyone and leave you with a nice picture of my baby bump. This was taken last weekend at Lambert's by my mom so I was 29 weeks along! Massively huge too!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:38 PM

    Tiffany:

    Your blog looks good! Katie & I just started summer break and we are glad to be off too. I had the year from Hades, I was never so glad to get rid of an AP group in all my life. We finally got our Master's & have an entire summer off... woo hoo!!! Hope you,Brad, & the baby are doing great! Keep us updated. Tell Brad his Cardinals suck & need to get their act in gear! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:59 PM

    Hey Tiff,
    This is great! It was exciting to see you and your family again and to get an update on your life. I can't beleive the changes we have both been through since 1998 at Murray State Univ.! I can't beleive that is your lil brother! and your parents look great! Good luck with the baby. It will change your life like you won't believe but is such a wonderful blessing! I will try to create one of these myself to update you as well.

    ReplyDelete

We love, love, love your comments!