Saturday, June 11, 2011
Friday, June 10, 2011
Thursday, June 09, 2011
Tuesday, June 07, 2011
Monday, June 06, 2011
Sunday, June 05, 2011
- She can now recite all of her ABC's (and not just in that cute way!).
- She knows all her letters, she writes all her letters (even though some are sometimes backwards).
- She knows the sound that each letter makes.
- She recognizes all numbers up through 10 and then some larger than 10.
- She knows all of her colors and shapes.
- She has a firm grasp on opposites.
- She can use a pair of scissors relatively well.
- She holds her pencil/crayon in a position that is very close to being correct.
- She is recognizing some basic sight words and we are working on starting to read.
Okay, so obviously you can tell that I am teacher! :) I keep a close eye on what she is doing and how she is progressing. I know that Ava is very smart and I want her to excel and do well because I know she can. Plus, right now, she LOVES learning and I know that that won't last forever! :)Here she is showing off one of the 87 water balloons that Bradley and I filled for her Field Day. She had a great time!