Background

Monday, July 24, 2006

Starting back to work... and stopping work

Well, today was my first day back to work. Inservice; not the best thing! So, I had a dr's appt at the end of the day. Needless to say, my blood pressure was so high that I am now on bed rest and cannot work until after the baby is born. My reading this morning before I left for school was 142/93 at home. By the time I got to the dr's office, it was up to 160/104. So, I am now at home and resting. I go back to the dr. on Wednesday and if it is still high, I will be put on medication and then we will begin to discuss inducing labor. She wants me to get to 37 weeks (which is this Friday) and then go from there.

All in all, I have had a miserable day and don't think I could have lasted much longer working. Just remember me in your thoughts and prayers and I will keep you all posted! Who knows, Ava might be coming earlier than we thought!

Love, Tiff

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:40 AM

    Hey your baby is so CUTE.. i cant wait to see her christmas..I love you and miss you Kammi

    ReplyDelete

We love, love, love your comments!