Background

Monday, August 28, 2006

2 weeks and one day old




Sorry I haven't been able to update since we came home. Ava has kept me busy, especially during the day when it is just me here. Today she went to the Dr. for her 2 week checkup and he said she was doing great. She weighed 9 lbs. and was 21 inches long today. He said the next time he should see her is at her 2 month checkup when she will start getting her shots.

The last two nights she has done really well sleeping, she is eating good, and she has a great set of lungs! Bradley and I are just crazy about her and she has us wrapped around her little finger already. This weekend we will see how well she travels when we head up to KY for my family reunion. I hope she does well! Here are some pictures from Saturday (13 days old) that my mom and I took for her birth announcements. (Obviously the second one will not be used, but it is a classic pose!)

Love, Tiff

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:08 PM

    I made the top picture my desktop background. Love the shot!

    I Love You, Ava.

    ReplyDelete

We love, love, love your comments!