Background

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Our Sweet Ava is 2 months old...

I can't believe that Ava is 2 months old already. Time has flown by and on Monday, I have to start back to work. I am going to miss her so much! The one consolation is that she will be being kept by her Nana (Brad's mom) so I know she will be well taken care of. She is growing so much and so quick, I just don't want to miss anything! Here are some pictures of her from this week. I will post more this weekend and post some of her 2 month photo shoot pictures.



Ava with Daddy

Ava with Nana

Paisley and Zoe have been acting foolish in this new house for Squiggles. Of course Squiggles hates it and hates sleeping in it, but the cats love it. They drag it all over the place!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love, love, love your comments!