Background

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Ava the Model

I was so excited the other day when I went to Kori Burkhead's photography site and looked at her portfolio. She has a new website design and guess who appears, not once, but TWICE! That's right, our Ava.

For those of you who never saw Kori's photos, she is just fantastic. I think she has the best children's portraits that I have ever seen. I call them artwork, because that is exactly what they are.

Here are directions for seeing Ava's pictures.

1. Go to www.koriburkhead.com

2. Click on Children and Families.

3. At the top of the page, click on portfolio. Then Miracles.

4. It will take a couple of seconds to load the slideshow but Ava is number 11 and 15.

How excited was I!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:54 PM

    Testing...
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:47 AM

    Awwwww, you are too sweet Tiffany! I saw this link in my webstats that kept sending people to my site and then click to find out where it goes and low and behold........WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO MY AVA? You guys are letting her grow up too fast!!! sniff sniff!

    Now, I get to read your blog! Thanks so much for the compliments! You guys are fabulous clients as well and I am really glad that you like the new site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:48 AM

    By the way.....surely you figured out that this was Kori. Guess since I changed over to typepad, my blogger won't let me log in here.

    Thanks!
    Kori

    ReplyDelete

We love, love, love your comments!