Background

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

New Pictures

Sorry it has taken me a while to update the blog. I started back to work this week and it has been so stressful. I can't wait for this semester to be over! Only 45 days left (I even have the number posted on my board to count down!). Ava has been keeping us super busy. Gone are the days of her playing on her little pallet and being content. The days are now chasing Ava's crawling little booty (usually into the dog bed or aquarium) and trying to keep her from damaging household items or herself. Here are some pics from the last few days.

Watching cars with Daddy:




Terrorizing Squiggles:
When will this March Madness ever be over with?
Our Little Cinderella (what a cute shirt!)


Kiddie Jail - The only way to keep her corralled!




Well, someone just woke up after being put down for the night. I'll post more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love, love, love your comments!