Background

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Playing around

Here are some pictures of Ava playing in her bedroom. She is such a big girl. We are out of school for Spring Break this week and Ava has an appointment with Mrs. Kori to get her pictures made. I can't wait to see how they turn out. She has changed so much since her first set of pictures. By the way, today is Ava's 7 month birthday. Happy B-day Ava!

See, she could crawl if she really wanted to!




Red is Ava's favorite color.
The customary missing sock!







And these last two, I captured today. Ava was playing in her bed and I knew she had gotten really quiet. I went to check on her and this is what I found! Too cute!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:11 PM

    Of course her favorite color is red....she's a St Louis Cardinal fan! :-)

    ReplyDelete

We love, love, love your comments!