Background

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Trip to KY, part 1

Yesterday morning, Bradley, Ava, and I headed up to Union City for a consignment sale which has tons of children's clothes. We decided since we would be 30 minutes closer to KY already, to go ahead and spend the day with my family in KY. We had a very busy day which finally ended when we put Ava in bed at around 12:30. Man, were we exhausted! When I loaded my pictures today, I was shocked to see that I had taken 126 pictures in one day! So over the next day or so, I will posting in sections what we did on our little day trip!



It started out like this:






When we got done at the consignment sale, we headed up to Princeton to my mom and dad's (Ava's Grammy and Gramps). We got to meet my mom's new dog, Annabella. Of course, Ava loves dogs and she thought this one was hilarious!
Then I caught this sweet one of Ava and her daddy.
I was also very surprised that she didn't cry when she saw my parents again. She has been really clingy to me lately and not wanting to visit with people she doesn't see much, but she was fine. She cried just a little when we first got there, but after that, she was fine and she was a Grammy and Gramps's girl!



So stayed tuned for KY, Part 2 : Visiting with Ava's Great-Grandparents. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love, love, love your comments!