Background

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Mad Monkey Hair

Now that Ava's hair is getting longer, it gets messed up very easily. This is most noticeable after a nap or after a night of rolling all around her bed. The other afternoon Ava took a nap in her bed and when she woke up, this is what her hair looked like. It's like a little mini-Mohawk! I just thought it was hilarious and so did Bradley.


I am also posting a couple of cute pictures of our cats, Zoe and Paisley. They just looked so cute that I snapped these in Ava's room the other night. It is kitty cat love!



Also, a big thanks to everyone who has posted a comment! I just love reading what you all have to say and we appreciate you reading our blog!









3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:53 PM

    That hair is adorable!! I love it! Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:59 AM

    Maybe she will have her own A-team. She just needs the jewels.


    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:28 PM

    Tiff,
    I put a comment on Monday's blog after you had already posted things on Tuesday. Just didn't want you to miss it.
    Nana

    ReplyDelete

We love, love, love your comments!