What Ava's doing now:
- Dancing, Dancing, Dancing - This little girl loves to sway to the music, especially fast songs and she even tries to sing along.
- Sharing - She loves sharing her food with Squiggles.
- Kissing - She loves giving kisses and gives them to every object she comes in contact with.
- Talking on the phone - Every object Ava picks up is a telephone. Yesterday I gave her a slice of cheese and she stuck it to her ear and said, "L-O"
- Mimicking - she mimics the words you say to her and says them back in a funny way.
- "Ommy" - Mommy
- "Uppy" - Puppy
- Little Bill
- "Oo-bye" - Goodbye
- No! - self explanatory
- "Y-Okay" - Are you okay? Learned from Nana
- "Cacker" - Cracker
- Basically something new every day and I know I left some off.
So we are doing good and gearing up for the holidays. This weekend we have plans to put up the trees and start the Christmas decorating. Can't believe a week from today is Thanksgiving. Hopefully I can squeeze in a little photo shoot with out little turkey. Until next time, have a great weekend!
Wearing Nana's coat.