Ava is almost 20 months old and here is what is new in Ava-land.
- Ava is learning to count. The only problem is that she counts, "One, Three, Fo." No matter how many times I say, "1,2,3,4." It is still, "One, Three, Fo." Today as we were walking down the stairs counting, I got to 6 and Ava said, "Seven, Eight, Nine." Just as pretty as you please for a baby genius! ;)
- She loves, loves, loves to sing. Her favorites are, "It's Raining, It's Pouring," "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star," "Rock a Bye Baby," and "Itsy, Bitsy Spider." I would try to get it on tape, but she just won't perform for a camera. She gets all goofy acting.
- She loves looking at animals as we are driving. She is quick to point out cows and say moo. She also does dog, cat, duck, and bird sounds.
- She is fascinated by dogs. We have got to hurry up and adopt our new pet.
- Ava is a garbage disposal. She eats everything and is a huge food thief, especially when it is food on someone else's plate.
- She loves 'owside' more and more everyday she gets out there.
- Fruit Loops are her current food obsession.
- She loves to wave goodbye to Mommy in the mornings.
- She is becoming more of a Daddy's girl everyday.
- She has learned to take her shirt off (while she was in Nana's care!). ;)
So as you can see, she keeps us on our toes. She's quick to anger, but quick to want to be loved too. Can you tell I am a proud Mommy? Nah!