Background

Thursday, June 12, 2008

A Few Older Pics

These were taken in May and I just have't gotten around to post them. But, I know you need your Ava fix so here it is...
Ava is into her stuffed animals. She loves her Backyardigans, like Lalo (Pablo) and Tika (Uniqua). She also loves her raff (giraffe) and her meerkat, Peer (Shakespeare).

How tired she is to fall asleep in Aunt Bethany's hand.

And stay asleep during diaper change.
And finally she will actually get on her rocking horse and ride it. She thinks she is a "bowboy."


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:14 PM

    Baby Girl was worn out - we had been owside running. I can't believe she'll be 22 months old tomorrow! My how time flies! I spoke with Ava on the phone today and she said my name..Beffy and said I Love You so plain. I almost cried. She is too precious for words. Miss you and Love you, Ava. (and Tiffany and Bradley)
    Love, Aunt Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:10 AM

    I'm very glad to see Ava wearing her Rescue a Pug Shirt!! Tell her she needs to start talking to her Grammy more on the phone. I'm jealous of Aunt Beffy!!

    ReplyDelete

We love, love, love your comments!