Background

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Dec. 22 - Gingerbread Houses

We hope that everyone had a Merry Christmas. I have been downloading pictures and weeding through all the ones I took, but I still have one more memory card to go. So I am just going to continue with the 22nd and our gingerbread houses.


I had never made a gingerbread house of nay kind until this year. To make it easy we decided to do houses made out of graham crackers and icing. Of course, Stacy does a lot of cake making and decorating, so I should have known better than to do it with her! HA!HA! Let's just say that Stacy and JonThomas had a mansion, and Ava and I had a trailer. After several structural collapses, Stacy rigged mine up so Ava would have something to decorate. But in all fairness, Ava was more interested in eating the decorations that in using them as decorations. She loved the frosting, Hershey's kisses, and M&M's the best. It was a very funny, memorable morning and I hope it is a tradition that we can continue next year.






















No comments:

Post a Comment

We love, love, love your comments!