Background

Monday, December 22, 2008

The Nutcracker Wars

I admit it. I have a tiny phobia/fear of nutcrackers. I find their creepy little eyes and scary little teeth to be slightly disturbing. So for the past few years, Mike and Bo have made it his mission at Christmas time to find a severely scary nutcracker and bestow that to me as a gift.

This year these adorable little decorations have been finding their way into the mail and into my home. Today the 2nd package arrived and Ava came running in with a pair of scissors (which in my defense she climbed up onto the kitchen counter to retrieve) and a box covered in nutcracker stickers. I decided to video the experience and share it with you.

Invasion of the Nutcrackers- (in 3 parts)



Part - 2 - Nothing really exciting here, just Ava trying really hard to open a present and doing a lot of heavy breathing.



Part 3 - The contents revealed

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love, love, love your comments!