- On Monday I went in for my gestational diabetes screening. This is the test where you fast and then drink a yucky drink to test blood sugar. I failed, so I have to go back on Monday for an all day test. I really don’t want this test to come back bad, so please remember me and little Cletus the Fetus in your prayers that the test will come back okay.
2. For those who have asked, we are still not finished with Ava’s room or the baby’s nursery. We really need to work on that!
3. Last week Ava went to the doctor for her 3 year check-up. She did well and weighed 34 pounds and was 36 and ¾ inches tall.
4. At Ava’s doctor visit, her doctor told me that there was no reason that Ava should not be potty trained already. She said that Ava was smart and on track developmentally so we needed to step it up in the potty training. So we have switched away from pull-ups and she only wears panties (except at naptimes and bedtimes) and has been doing well. Peeing in the potty is almost down, but so far we have still not pooped in the potty.
5. We are loving our garden. Since the weather cooled some, it has taken off. We have enjoyed lots of cucumbers, had a few squash, some eggplants, and Ava LOVES the cherry tomatoes.