- Making candy
- Making cookies
- Mailing out Christmas cards
- Hosting my traditional Christmas Eve dinner
- Finishing up proofing Harrison's newborn pictures
- Sending out Harrison's birth announcements
- Doing my Daily December scrapbook
- Getting my Christmas shopping done before stores ran out
- Attending church
- Wearing makeup
But that's okay because....we had a baby this holiday season! ;)
Please excuse us for not being up to par this year and we hope that next year we will be back on track. Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to all of our friends and family.
Here is a fantastic picture of what life is like at our house right now! Take care and God bless!