Background

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring Fever



Spring Fever has hit the Rogers' house. With the warm weather a couple of weeks ago and with my spring break starting in 1 more day, we can't wait for spring to arrive. Ava has always loved being outside and the taste of warmth a few weeks ago has made her long for nice weather. Everyday when we get home we battle her wanting to stay outside when it is just to chilly for us to be out there. I hope that this next week and a half brings some beautiful weather our way (I haven't watched the weather, so I have no idea!) so we can get our there and enjoy it!








































2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:09 PM

    I tried to leave a comment after the St. Patrick's Day pictures, but the computer would not let me, for some reason. Anyway, since Tiffany is on Spring Break, that means Nana is also on Spring Break, which means I am not baby-sitting right now. Looking at all these new pictures made me want to go play with my two grandchildren, and hug them ever so tightly! They are just SO SWEET! :)
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:50 PM

    I just tried again to get a comment put on the St. Patrick's Day pictures, and it's still not letting me do it, Tiffany! Anyway...I just read Ava's comments to Harrison regarding his love of princesses...The boy had BETTER love princesses, if he's going to watch anything with Miss Ava! :)
    Nana

    ReplyDelete

We love, love, love your comments!