Here is a look at Harrison at 4 months old:
- He rolls over both ways.
- He eats cereal 2 times a day. Rice in the morning and oatmeal in the evening.
- He reaches out for everything he can get his hands on.
- His hands are always sticky and almost always have pieces of my hair in them.
- He drools constantly.
- He loves to play with his feet.
- He still loves baths and has now been moved to the big bathtub due to splashing.
- He makes the sweetest grunting sounds.
- He wears 6-9 months clothes and size 3 diapers.
- He has tickle spots (chin, underarms) that make him laugh.
- He is hands down the messiest eater that I have ever seen.
- He likes to watch TV.
- He loves to be smiled at.
- He wakes up at 4 almost every night.
Yesterday's doctor visit shows that he weighs 18 lbs and 6 oz and is 28 inches long. Once again, he is off the chart as far as percentiles go... Big boy!
In this pic and the third one I caught him in the middle of "talking."