Background

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Sweet Talking

Over the past week, I have spent some time playing with my new phone and figuring out all the stuff I can do with it. I am excited because it takes pretty good video and then I can upload it directly to youtube. Harrison likes for me to take his picture and I even got him to let me take a video. So here he is doing his animal sounds and my favorite, "What do Mommies say?" That is answered with a sweet little "I love you" (even though you may have a hard time deciphering that, I can sooo tell what he is saying).

So please excuse the jumpiness of the handheld video, the grossness of Harrison's sticky face, and how annoying I sound on tape! Harrison likes to watch himself on camera. :)


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:07 PM

    So cute!!!! That boy is smart! Grammy

    ReplyDelete

We love, love, love your comments!