Background

Friday, October 14, 2011

Brown County - Fall 2011

Here are some more pictures from our trip to Brown County. These are the ones from my camera and I am excited to see all the ones that Bo got as well. These were all taken in areas of downtown Nashville, Indiana.









Bo's camera flashed as I snapped, but I love the expression on Harrison's face.







The girls. :)


Ava and Uncle Mike ordering ice cream.




Love all the colors of this popcorn.




I think this was my favorite display in town.












Harrison sporting the monkey backpack (there will be another story about this later).







Ava was a collector of flowers all along the downtown area. She had amassed this little collection by the time we were ready to leave.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love, love, love your comments!