Background

Monday, January 16, 2012

Christmas Morning - Gifts from Santa

We woke up early on Christmas morning to do gifts before heading up to KY. Ava had been asking Santa for a Barbe Princess Castle and Harrison wanted candy canes. :) Both kids were happy with all their gifts and it was so fun to see the excitement on their faces.


I just realized that I posted all of these backwards...and I am not redoing it. lol So start at the bottom if you want chronological order. ;)















The dragon was a big hit. He grabbed it and hugged it and said, "My dragon! I love it so much!" So sweet!





Harrison has to have his blankie in the mornings. ;)









We left Englebert where Santa could easily pick him up for his ride back to the North Pole. This year Ava made sure we left 9 pieces of celery for the reindeer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love, love, love your comments!