Background

Saturday, August 04, 2012

Back to School

Ava has had a successful start to her first grade year. Her teacher is Mrs. Renae and Ava thinks she is the best!


While filling out paperwork I caught this lovely beauty of Ava. Love the action!
After her first full day of school we enjoyed some ice cream to help cool off.
At her desk
My diva in full effect. Love the outfit and the scarf that she choose.
She was so ready for the first day that she wore her backpack all morning.
Harrison hung out reading while everyone got ready.
Walking in to her new school for the first time.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:00 AM

    Our little princess looked ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS on her first day of First Grade. The scarf makes her outfit so chic! :) Ava is off on the great adventure of regular school, and I am thrilled to be along for the ride, even if I'm only sitting W-A-Y in the back of the bus! This little gal will take us many places, as we follow her through life, and I, for one, expect to be amazed and delighted by her accomplishments. I just hope she will allow me the priviledge of being a co-conspiritor from time to time! She is a little doll, and I love her so very much. "You go, Ava!"
    Love,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete

We love, love, love your comments!