Background

Friday, October 12, 2012

Second Day of Fall Break

The kids and I headed to Reelfoot Lake. I told the kids we were going on a picnic and we packed some snacks and headed that way.
I think the drive over was one of the best parts. The kids chatted with each other and Ava gave lots of farming and crop tips to Harrison. At one point, Harrison said, "Ava, do you know what I want to be when I grow up? A Farmer!"
So sweet.

These photos were taken right before Harrison had a GRADE A MELTDOWN on a nature walk. Ava wanted to keep going and Harrison was "so scared his tummy hurt." We ended up making it to the end (which is the beach picture), but the walk back to the car was a solid 45 minute screaming and crying session. I guess there will be no nature walks in our near future!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love, love, love your comments!