Background

Sunday, April 01, 2007

My Pre-Easter Dinner

Last night we had dinner at our house. I had mentioned earlier that we had purchased some meat from the high school to benefit Project Graduation. I wish the meat would have been ready next weekend for Easter, but since it wasn't, I decided to have a Pre-Easter Dinner. We ordered a Boston Butt Roast and a pound of BBQ Bologna. Both were cooked by Jimmy Dean and they make excellent food!


So, to go with our meat I made Deviled Eggs, Potato Salad, Baked Beans, Oriental Coleslaw, and purchased Macaroni Salad and Hawaiian Sweet Rolls. What can I say, it was an excellent meal. Joe and Anne were in charge of the dessert and brought a wonderful Chocolate Cake and Pound Cake with strawberries. Yummy in my Tummy! (And Uncle Timmy, I finally used those napkins you gave us!) Great meal, great time. Here are the pics!

The quest for the remote control continues:

Little Miss Attitude:






3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey....send me another email address to send your link to. For some reason, hotmail is not taking emails from me. Mine won't either. I have tried to send the link here, but it is too long.

    Awwww! She is such a doll! Here is your link since hotmail isn't working for some reason.

    http://www.koriburkheadphotography.com/
    avarogerssixmonths/index.html

    ReplyDelete

We love, love, love your comments!