Background

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

My First Mother's Day

My first Mother's Day was very nice. Ava actually slept until 7:00 am and then got in bed with Bradley and I and slept until 10:00. Needless to say, we didn't make it to church. We were enjoying the nap time! Ava and Bradley both got me cards and a concrete bunny statue for my garden. (I will post a pic of it later!) We made an uneventful trip to Wal-Mart, ate Taco Bell for lunch, and lazed around some. We had spent most of Saturday working in our yard, so this was a nice rest. We went to visit Nana (Anne) around 7 pm and then ordered some Papa John's pizza for supper. It was basically just a nice, lazy Sunday! Thanks Bradley!


Here are photos from Mother's Day (which was also Ava's 9 month birthday!).







No comments:

Post a Comment

We love, love, love your comments!