Ava is doing so many new things and changing all the time. She is starting to slim down a bit now that she is active and is fitting into some clothes she had not been able to wear in a while. Here is what she is up to:
- Standing on her own for short periods of time.
- Eating table food. Wednesday night she ate some chicken, mashed potatoes, peas, and carrots from the table.
- Loving animal crackers.
- Having some serious attitude when she wants to! Including a mini temper tantrum the other day.
- Chewing on everything. The bed rails have teeth marks to prove it!
- Speeding in her walker.
- As she cruises around furniture she now steps over things (like your legs and feet) and just keeps going.
- Walking holding on to her small walker.