- Ava has started eating breakfast (oatmeal cereal and Cheerios) in addition to the two meals she has been eating (lunch and supper)
- Ava will take one-two steps between the couch and love seat or coffee table and couch. That's as much as she will walk (So I don't consider it walking, just practicing)
- She is standing on her own for longer periods of time and I don't even think she realizes she's doing it
- When someone says "Hello," Ava will put her hand up to her like a telephone and sometimes say, "O." It is so cute!
- Throwing fits when told no or when something is taken away. Occasionally she will even beat her little head on the floor. It is frustrating, but amusing at the same time. She is such a little hotheaded thing!
So that pretty much sums up where we are right now as we close in on the 11th month mark. I am busy planning Ava's 1st birthday soiree and dreading going back to school on the 23rd. I will post more as I have time! Have a great Wednesday!
I love her little precious booty sticking up when she sleeps.
Watching The Backyardigans. Look how big she looks from behind. Sitting up like such a little girl!
In this picture she was probably on her way to a fit. When she can't get the puch cart to do what she wants, she will scream, cry, kick, and even bite the handle of it! Needless to say at this moment, it is hidden in the closet by Daddy.