Background

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Sickness in our House

Well, we are finally getting over the blues that we have had at our house. Like I mentioned last week, Ava has had a runny nose, but on Sunday, Bradley and I both got sick. I had a stomach virus that lasted about 10 awful hours and Bradley has had stomach problems and fever. We both ended up home from work on Monday and thank God for Nana (Anne) because without her I don't know what we would have done. {Thank you so much for taking care of Ava! You do a fantastic job and we don't let you know enough how much we appreciate you!} We are both back at work and a little puny, but better than we had been. Ava's runny nose is slowly drying up and she is feeling better. In fact, today we headed out to scout some fall areas for pictures and headed to a rest stop outside of town. The leaves here haven't all turned and I was hoping to find some pretty scenery, but Ava is just at a horrible age to try to take pictures of so I just snap away and hope something turns out. I will try to get those posted maybe tomorrow. So that's basically it from the home front right now. Just getting ready to start getting into the Christmas spirit and start decorating!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love, love, love your comments!