Background

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Ava pics

I know I have been a bad blogger lately. I just haven't been in the mood this week. It's Homecoming week at school and it is so exhausting. Not that I really have anything to be exhausted about, but the kids are in an unusual state, I have had a TON of paperwork, a kid has been causing some trouble, and I have been taking care if the penny wars for National Honor Society. Headache, but so much fun! I also have to work the ballgame tomorrow and chaperon a dance.


There is not much news on the Ava front. She does have her first dentist appointment on Monday so that should be fun!


In less than 24 hours, Bradley and I will have a new nephew and Ava will have a new cousin.



I guess that is about all the news here from the Rogers' house. Maybe I will have time this weekend to get the camera out and get some new pictures! Until then... See ya!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love, love, love your comments!