Background

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Nicholas Gabriel

My new nephew, Nicholas Gabriel, was born on Friday the 18th. Gabriel weighed 8 pounds and 5 ounces and has a head full of hair. Leah is recovering and doing well and my brother has been staying with her at the hospital until they come home (which will probably be tomorrow). We are taking a trip up to KY next weekend to meet him and I can't wait! I know that Ava will enjoy seeing a new baby because she loves them so much.



Congrats to Nick and Leah on your beautiful baby boy and welcome to our family Gabe!
*These photos come courtesy of my Mom. I will be updating the blogs hopefully later today. I am planning on catching up with this blog and with my 365 blog (link to it is on the right hand side of this page!).







1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:39 PM

    Gabe is adorable.He looks like he will be a football player.


    Love to all,

    Mandy&Steve

    ReplyDelete

We love, love, love your comments!