Background

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Catch Up




It has been a while since I have posted a catch up post on the recent happenings at the Rogers' house. Since I like lists, I will list these in a bullet style list.




  • As most of you know, Bradley did not win his election. However, he was not the last of the vote getters either. So I suppose he will try again in 4 more years.


  • Ava is just getting so big. She basically says anything she wants and repeats anything. Now, I am sure not everyone understands her, and I don't all the time, but for the most part she is easily understood. One of my favorite words she says is blanket. She says "Blankelet." So cute!


  • Our cats have been going crazy lately because of a stray outside that has adopted the fallen pecan limbs in our yard. Zoe has even escaped a couple of times in an attempt to confront the other cat.


  • I am so glad that Cloris finally got the boot on DWTS, but I really don't have a favorite couple this year. Although I like Lance and Lacey... but most of the others are just so so to me. And I don't see what the fuss is about Brooke and Derek.


  • I can't believe that Thanksgiving is not much farther away. The holidays are fast approaching!
  • I did a photo shoot with Ava on Tuesday and true to form, I received very little eye contact from Ava. (that is my fave picture above)


  • I had a photo session yesterday afternoon with some friends. Check them out on my photography site.


  • Ava loves money. Smart girl! The other night she said, "Mommy, I need 2 dollars for me purse."


  • I have started working on some special Christmas projects that I will be posting later and using this holiday season.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:19 PM

    Love the picture of Ava and the ones on your photography blog. They are great!! Grammy

    ReplyDelete

We love, love, love your comments!