Ten on Tuesday - Busy week edition
- In 4 days we will be leaving on vacation, and I am starting to feel a cold coming on. Yuck!
- Last night Dancing with the Stars started and the dancing at our house just continued. I didn't start watching until late last night because of listening to the ballgame, but for the bit Ava watched, she did a little dancing.
- With the nice warm weather we have had this week, Ava and I have spent a lot of time outdoors in the afternoons. I can't believe that flowers are blooming. Come on green grass and leaves! (And by the way, I think that shirt says it all!)
- As I type this Ava is ransacking her room and rummaging through all her possessions. She just brought a snot sucker in and said, "Mommy, something is wrong with your nose. You got boogers." And then she suctioned me!
- I guess we better be careful because we have a mini couch potato on our hands. If she had a hand down her pants she would look like a mini-Al Bundy!
- The other night I got a phone call from Anne wanting to know if I had been teaching Ava to write an 'A'. I said no we were just working on singing Abc's. She said someone had drawn A's all over Ava's blackboard. So I called Ava over and asked her to draw an 'A' and her you go. She also drew a heart and the number 1.
- Last night Ava was busy playing drums while watching DWTS and she laid her drumsticks down and said, "Look Mommy. An x!" The drumsticks were forming an 'x'.
- All winter long I have thoroughly enjoyed Sundays. After church we have usually settled in with a Disney movie and it has just been enjoyable family time. I love the closeness of it.
- Peter Pan has been the recent to-do at our house. I think we have watched it 3 times already this week.
- Ava has been playing around on the floor by the couch and pretending it's water (ocean). She will say things like, "Oh No! It's a shark!" and "Look at those sea turtles!"
and just because I have an extra. Here is a picture I took of our fence that was blown down during the windstorm last month! How I miss that privacy! (And I know our neighbor does too because she won't come out and smoke if we are outside!)