Background

Monday, July 06, 2009

4th of July Photoshoot - Part 1

Like I mentioned in the previous post, on the 4th Ava and I did a little photoshoot. Here are some more of my favorite photos from the little session. She actually enjoyed having her pictures made and we had a good time. Looking at these pictures, it is so hard to believe that she is almost 3 years old. Each day she becomes a little more independent and a little more hard-headed. She is a firecracker, that's for sure!





































3 comments:

  1. They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:23 AM

    Love, love, love the pictures. I can't figure out which one I like best!! Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:25 AM

    She is a little firecracker! :-) Once again Tiffany you did a fantastic job on the photos, of course having a gorgeous little model did help! :-)

    Love, Aunt Bethany

    ReplyDelete

We love, love, love your comments!