Background

Sunday, August 09, 2009

Hi Ho Cherry-O

Back in July, Nana and Pop went to visit Aunt Bethany in Nashville. It was right after our anniversary, so when they got home, they brought us an anniversary gift and a little something for Ava. Our anniversary gift was one of those brownie pans that makes lots of edges. The edges are my favorite so I am excited that I can have so many delicious edges in one pan! Ava got a Hi Ho Cherry-O game that she has spent loads of time playing. We are still working on the concept of taking turns, sharing, and following rules, but she is getting better. She loves playing and just doesn't understand why landing on the dog is a bad thing (you lose 2 cherries). She also doesn't understand why you can't just spin until you get the dog. But this is a start and a way for her to learn rules and how to play a real game.















1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of those brownie pans. I have never heard of them before. I will have to find one!

    ReplyDelete

We love, love, love your comments!