Background

Monday, September 28, 2009

One of the Cutest Things I Have Ever Seen...

(fyi - computer in the shop again, so posting is sparse)


One of the cutest things that Bradley and I have ever seen was this little girl as we were leaving Disney World. Those little stubby legs pulling that suitcase. I wish I had it on video so that years from now, I could look back and laugh. I also think that as we are in these "terrible three's" it would be good to watch at the end of a rough day and remember some of those sweeter times. It just reminds me of someone so little trying to do something so big and succeeding. It reminds me of the little things that make me smile and of how much I love her even when I am frustrated and worn out. Note to self- When angry try to picture those baby legs...






1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:27 PM

    Ava is sitting on my lap, and we were looking for new pictures of her on the blog.....We both think these pictures of her pulling her princess luggage along are cute, cute, cute, cute, cute!:)

    Ava & Nana

    ReplyDelete

We love, love, love your comments!