This pregnancy is really starting to fly by and I am so far behind as compared to when Ava was born. By this time we were completely ready for her (with a few small exceptions). This one has really snuck up on us and we still have things to do (although Bradley disagrees and says we don't have much to do). I feel like there are a million things on my to do list. Here is how pregnancy is treating me right now:
- I am SOOOOOOOO relieved to have passed my gestational diabetes test! Words can't explain.
- I feel so tired almost all the time. By 7 at night I am absolutely zapped. Not much left in me.
- I am having a hard time sleeping. I toss and turn, and have to go to the bathroom 3 - 4 times a night.
- So far I have not experienced any swelling or rise in blood pressure (KNOCK ON WOOD!) which I was already experiencing at this point with Ava. I am so thankful to this cooler weather we have been having because I am sure that it helps.
- We got the good news that we don't have to go to childbirth classes even though we will be at a different hospital, which makes me thrilled (and of course Bradley was happy too!).
- I go back to the doctor in about 2 and a half weeks and then I will start going every two weeks.
- This little guy moves a lot lower than Ava did. She rested high in my ribs and he hangs around pretty low. He is a big kicker like she was, especially at night and when I am resting.
- My stretch marks are now getting stretch marks!
- I am just hoping the rest of the pregnancy goes smoothly with no complications!