Background

Monday, September 07, 2009

Finally getting something done...

We have had a busy weekend, but I feel like we have accomplished quite a few things. We have bought Ava a new bookshelf for her big girl room, cleaned some on the baby's room, got lots of Ava's stuff ready for a consignment sale in a few weeks, and registered for Baby Boy Rogers's upcoming arrival.


If you are interested in seeing the baby registries, just look over to the right side under links and you can see the link for Wal-Mart and Target. Obviously, we still have the big baby items left over from Ava, but I was stressing because we really have no boy things. I finally convinced Bradley to register, so at least we have taken a small step towards the new little one!


I have finally gotten my old computer back (well at least the hard drive, but in a different body) so I am once again in action as far as my pictures and getting access to old files I had not burned onto CD. I have had a couple of sessions recently so if you go to my photography website (link at right), you can check them out. I have several more over the next few weeks, so I am staying busy!


I haven't had time to download any new pictures onto this computer yet, so I am posting an old one that I hadn't before. This is from us leaving our resort in Disney. I am hoping to get some new ones downloaded this week. Hope everyone had a great Labor Day!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about having boy things! Would you like some boy clothes?

    ReplyDelete

We love, love, love your comments!