Background

Monday, October 26, 2009

A Visit from Grammy, Gramps, and Trayton - Part 1

Ava was over the moon to find out last week that Grammy and Gramps were coming to spend the day Saturday with us. She talked about it all week and then on Friday we found out that Trayton was getting to come too and Ava was beside herself with glee. She kept asking all morning if they were here and when they finally did arrive, she was so excited! This was the first visit since August at Ava's birthday, so she was over the moon to get to see them all.


We enjoyed a nice lunch at Neil's BBQ and then bought Baby Boy a few things at a consignment shop in town. I was excited to get to take the kids to the Pumpkin Patch here in town (really just a church yard full of pumpkins). Needless to say, the two wreaked havoc there with Ava the ringleader. Between Ava throwing fits and touching every pumpkin, and Trayton pulling the stems off of a pumpkin, I was dying laughing even though they were awful. (Well, I say 'they' but it was really just Ava.)


After the pumpkin patch we played outside for a few minutes, but Trayton was more interested in going inside to play with Ava's kitchen. He loves that thing! Ava and I worked on some crafts and Trayton joined in a little bit. I will post those in the next post.


Here are some pictures from the pumpkin patch. I was disappointed that I didn't get a really good one of the two of them together.
When I took this picture, Ava said, "Will this make me crazy?" What?????

























No comments:

Post a Comment

We love, love, love your comments!