Background

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Baby Update

We are about 3 weeks away from our due date. This afternoon we go for an Ultrasound to see how big he is and for our regular check-up. My blood pressure has been staying under the 140/90 mark, but just by a little bit.

I have been having quite a few contractions lately, but nothing that indicates labor, just making me severly uncomfortable. Last night was a rough night and I didn't get much sleep. I have a baby shower scheduled for tomorrow, so I hope I can make it that long.

Anyway, if something happens and I do go into labor, I will be updating the page through twitter. So at the top of the blog, you can see updates and what is going on. Just remember us in your thoughts and prayers.

If you do read this, I would also appreciate your prayers for a friend of mine. Her little boy who is 4 has discovered a swollen lymph node. They are on a round of antibiotics right now, but if the lump does not shrink, then they will begin testing him to see if he has lymphoma. Please remember them in your prayers.

2 comments:

  1. Praying for your friend and a smooth checkup for you and baby boy! I can't wait to see pictures and hear the name you have selected - it's such an exciting time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:55 PM

    Definately will keep all of yall and your friend in my prayers. Hope all goes well with in the nest few weeks. Keep me posted either through you all or your mom, waiting excitedly for Trayton lil baby cousin! :-)

    Libby and Trayton

    ReplyDelete

We love, love, love your comments!