Background

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

4th of July - Part 1






We have had a busy couple of weeks here at the Rogers' House. The weekend of the 4th of July was busy with out of town family visiting and lots going on. I remember Ava's first 4th of July and Harrison's 1st didn't disappoint either. Ava and I did a few 4th of July crafts to get things started (and I really need to take a pic of the finished product), and then on Saturday we hosted a cookout at our house. My parents were visiting as well as Aunt Bethany and her boyfriend and his son, the Lesters. Before the cookout we enjoyed the heat outside on the deck and finally filled up Ava's pool for the first time. I can't believe we took so long to fill it up, but we finally did! Ava and my mom made chocolate covered pretzels with festive sprinkles and we just enjoyed some time visiting. Here are some pictures from the first part of the day. (and from Friday as well)
Ava fell asleep in her new star glasses.
























No comments:

Post a Comment

We love, love, love your comments!