Background

Friday, May 24, 2013

First Grade Wrap-Up



What will you miss about first grade? My teacher because I like her. (Ms. Renea Graves)
Who are your friends at school? Stormey, Jacob, and Abigail
Who did you play with? Stormey and sometimes Jacob
What is the best part of the school day? Recess, snack, and lunch (do we see a pattern here?) ;)
What is your favorite thing that you learned about? The Mother's Day presents
What food did you like to eat at lunch? hamburger/hot dog and some of the desert things
What is your favorite game to play at recess? Wild Kratts and Sonic the Hedgehog
What do you like about your teacher? She's fun
What are some fun things you did in class this year? Colored and made stuff and learned
What was fun about the first day of school? That we got a plain piece of paper and drew on it and I drew my teacher.
What was the best about the last day of school? Nothing except Field Day
What was your favorite thing to do in the classroom? Learn and do fun things
What will you remember most about first grade? My teacher
What are you looking forward to this summer? Swimming and seeing my teacher again
What are you looking forward to in 2nd grade? Liking my new teacher



Here is a link to the Kindergarten Wrap-Up from last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love, love, love your comments!