Background

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Good Things

Sorry it has taken me so long to update the blog. Bradley and I and our families have been super busy getting ready for the baby. With two weeks before I am supposed to start back at school, I have been trying to cram things in. We have had a lot going on, but have gotten a lot done.

Last week, my parents came and stayed and helped finish getting everything ready in the nursery, my mom did all of Ava's laundry, they helped store stuff in our attic, my mom cleaned our floors, and my dad did some yard work. They did a ton and we really appreciate all their help. They also stripped all the wallpaper down in our upstairs bathroom (which was amazing!). Thanks so much for all you did!

My mother-in-law got the curtains ready for Ava's room, check them out because they look awesome!



The shelf was hung by my dad while they were visiting. With these curtains, the room really looks complete!

I went back to the doctor on Friday and will now be going every week. I am 34 weeks along (6 weeks left!) and things look good except my blood pressure was up again. Please keep me in your prayers because I really need it to get back down. On Friday she will see me again and if it is still up, she will most likely put me on medicine.

So, today I will leave you with a picture of my 34 week belly. Hope you all have had a great weekend and I will try to post more this week! Love ya'll!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love, love, love your comments!