Background

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Our 4 Year Anniversary

Today is our 4 year anniversary. Bradley and I got married on July 13, 2002 at half past six o'clock in the evening. I have some wonderful memories of our wedding and the events that led up to it. Our friends and family made it such a special day.

Here are some of the most memorable moments/stories for me:
  1. How scared I was that I would cry all the way down the aisle (like I did at the rehearsal), but our ring bearer kept me laughing right up until I walked down the aisle.
  2. We chose such a long song during the lighting of the unity candle and Bradley and I talked and laughed through most of the song (we were caught on video).
  3. The sparklers when we left the reception were so great! (One little boy even lit one during the middle of the reception!)
  4. Bradley and Uncle Earl dancing during the dollar dance.
  5. All the help from my bridesmaids as I was getting ready.
  6. Freaking out because Bradley was late to the church (as if he is not always late for everything!).
  7. Bradley and I dancing to Elvis's "I Can't Help Falling in Love (With You)" while people were blowing bubbles.
  8. The Alpha Sigma Alpha song and cheer.
  9. My dance with my dad.
  10. Bradley and his mom's surprise dance.
  11. How I cried when my flowers arrived. They were so beautiful!
  12. Our first kiss as Mr. and Mrs.

Here are some photos from 4 years ago. Thanks for the memories!






No comments:

Post a Comment

We love, love, love your comments!