Background

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Hospital tomorrow (Friday)

Bradley and I went to the doctor today and my blood pressure was the highest it has ever been. It was 152 over 118. She doubled the dosage of medicine that I am supposed to take. She is still not worried about the baby because I am not leaking protein into my urine. While we were there, the hospital called and said they still have no rooms available. Dr. Mello said the turnover rates on the maternity floor are not quick enough because of the pediatrician not releasing babies fast enough. She said they had enough room for delivery, but the rooms you go to after delivering are all full.

Anyway, Dr. Mello said go the hospital tomorrow night (Friday) @ 5 no matter what. She said that she is the on call doctor this weekend and wanted me there so we could get this done. I am really anxious though because of the room situation. The rooms are supposed to be private and I definitely do not want to have to share a room with someone. On the other hand, I am ready to get through with this and the constant waiting. So tomorrow begins the process and she says that she doubts I will have Ava until late Saturday. Our bags are ready and we can't wait! Just keep your fingers crossed that we get a room! We'll keep you all posted!
Love, Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love, love, love your comments!