Background

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Well, don't know when Ava is coming...


Last night I called the hospital at 6:00 to see if they could get me started last night with the induction. I didn't expect them too, but was surprised when the lady told me that I was on the schedule for the next day (today) but they were so full they didn't know if they would be able to get to me. She said to call back in the morning and they would let me know something.

So I called this morning and surprise, surprise...no openings. The lady said they had 3 ladies who had just delivered and no rooms for them yet. She wasn't sure if they were discharging anyone or not. She said Dr. Mello wanted me to call her office and make an appointment for today to check my blood pressure and maybe it was possible they would have some beds by 5:00 tonight. I asked her if they couldn't get me today would they let me come tomorrow and she said they had c-sections scheduled for tomorrow and she was not sure what would happen! How could all these people in such a small town be in labor! It is just nuts!

I am going in at 2:15 to see Dr. Mello and get my blood pressure checked. Not sure what they will even do if it is high and they have no beds! Crazy huh! I will keep you all posted!

On the bright side, I have had some time to mess around with the new camera that Bradley got me. Here is one of me yesterday. The above one is of Zoe yesterday while she was looking out the back door.

Well, that's all for now. Keep us in your prayers!
Love,
Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love, love, love your comments!