Background

Friday, July 20, 2007

Lots of crying lately...

We are on day 3 of fever with Ava's 2 newest teeth. With the fever has come high irritability, clinginess, and more fits than usual. With my inevitable return to school on Monday, we have been trying to get Ava to start drinking whole milk since she now refuses formula and the bottle. So far, no dice. She hates the milk and is now starting to avoid the sippy cup because milk may be in it. I have been spoon feeding her milk, but very limited amounts because she just won't open up. And ever since our return from KY Ava doesn't want to sleep in her bed and cries and she used to get in bed with no problems. Nap time is also war time. She is sitting in bed crying as we speak. So needless to say, things at the Rogers' house are pretty bleak this week. I just wished that our last week had been much better, but what can you do?


Anyway, I am posting some pics from a couple of weeks ago and then I am all caught up for now. I am still waiting on a film return from Wal-Mart which should be available on Monday. I probably won't post again until next week. Potter Book #7 comes out tonight at midnight and I expect I'll be busy! Have a great weekend!
She loves to unpack things!



Ava with Nanny (her great-grandma)

The Fit Face!

Ava with Grammy (my mom)







No comments:

Post a Comment

We love, love, love your comments!