Background

Monday, January 28, 2008

Trayton's First Birthday

Saturday was spent in KY celebrating Trayton's 1st birthday. Ava had such a ball playing with her cousin and trying to bully him around. It was nice to see family and get to spend some time hanging out with them. Trayton did much better than Ava did as far as the cake goes. He just dug right in and enjoyed it! He was so cute opening his presents and making a mess with the cake!



Bradley and I also went to the hospital to see my Poppy who is recovering from a collapsed lung. {You better be getting better, Poppy, because we will be visiting again in 2 weeks and you had better be home!}




Thanks to all of you who have commented on my pictures. I had so much fun taking them and look forward to practicing on more people when the weather gets better! I have a few more ready and I will post them in the next day or two. {Nick, I am glad you like the ones so far!}












Ava trying to bully Trayton into giving her The Backyardigans card.








Ava and Aunt Bo sharing.




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love, love, love your comments!